The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme back outstanding scholars dedicating their studies and professional careers to international development or environmental management and conservation. These studies include a number of subjects offered primarily within the University’s School of Geography and the Environment and Department of International Development.
Nationality: Various countries (list of countries)
Level of Study: Full-time graduate degrees
Scholarship value: 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (at least £14,296); scholarship is available for the full duration of fee liability for the agreed course.
Duration: Period of fee liability
Number of Awards: Up to 5
- MPhil in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MSc in Economics for Development
- MPhil in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- DPhil in Geography and the Environment
- MSc in Global Governance and Diplomacy
- DPhil in International Development
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc in Migration Studies
- MPhil Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc in Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- MPhil in Water Science, Policy and Management
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management
- Applicant must be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
- Applicant must be applying for the above mentioned courses and must fall in list of eligible countries (see above)
- Applicant must be intending to return to own country of ordinary residence once the course is completed.
- Students currently enrolled at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- Applicant applying for Master’s course will be given preference.
- Applicants applying for a DPhil, must be able to demonstrate how their studies will benefit their future career in leadership.
|Fellowship amount||100% university fees|
|Eligibility||Open for selected countries (read above)|