Witteveen Memorial Fellowship was imitated in memory of Professor Willem Witteveen, he was an early representative of the interdisciplinary and contextual approach to legal scholarship in The Netherlands and Tilburg Law School. The fellowship is dedicated to junior scholars (PhD or postdoc level) to further develop their research in the area of ‘Law and Humanities’ during a visit to Tilburg.
- office space
- facilities at the Department of Public Law, Jurisprudence and Legal History of Tilburg Law School
- full library access
- reimbursement of travel expenses; accommodation expenses (max. 5250 Euro)
Duration: 3 months in the Spring following the application deadline although applicants are welcome to propose a different period
- Scholars who are currently working on a PhD dissertation or who defended one not longer than 5 years ago are eligible.
- Applications to be submitted online
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae including publications, a statement of intent (‘what do you plan to do during the fellowship?’, ‘what is the end product?’)
- 01 reference letter
|Subject areas||Law, Humanities|
|Fellowship amount||5250 Euro|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 November 2016|
For Further Details: Click