The University of Warwick (WMG) offers WMG Excellence Scholarships which are available on a competitive basis. Awards are granted on past academic achievement, previous experience, extracurricular activities, reasons for study and vision for the future. Students must complete a Scholarship Statement in order to be considered for the WMG Excellence Scholarships.
Number of Scholarship: Up to a total of 50 WMG Excellence Scholarships
Scholarship value: Awards will range from 20% to 50% fee waiver (maximum award limit 50% waiver).
- Applicants must have received an offer to study in the Full-time master’s course starting October 2017.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic track-record.
- Applicant must have scored equivalent of a British First Class Honours Degree and Scholarship Statement when awarding.
- Applicant having conditional offer, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- Applicant must be self-funded only.
- Note: applicants with partial grants on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organization may be considered.
- Recipients must inform the scholarship committee if they are receiving any other scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- This Scholarship is granted for study on UK Full-time M.Sc. Programmes only.
- The scholarship is paid towards tuition-fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- University will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
|Organization||University of Warwick (WMG)|
|Subject areas||All Science disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Tuition-fees waiver|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|