Women Scientist Scheme-C (WOS-C) for Internship in Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) for the Self-Employment
- The scheme is intended to encourage women in S&T domain, preferably those having a break in career and not having regular employment, to explore possibility of re-entry into the profession.
- Applicant must have Post Graduate degree, equivalent to M.Sc. in Basic or Applied Sciences or B.Tech. or MBBS or other equivalent professional qualifications or
- Applicant having degree in M.Phil/M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.VSc or equivalent qualifications or Ph.D. in Basic or Applied Sciences
- Age limit: 27-57 years. Age relaxation of 5 years would be given to applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC and physically challenged category.
- Attested copies of supporting documents in this regard must be enclosed.
- The scheme provides a research grant for a well-defined project proposal for a period of maximum three years.
- This grant will cover the fellowship of the applicant and cost of small equipments, contingencies, travel, consumables, etc.
- Institutional overhead charges will be extra.
Fellowship Value: Women Scientist Scheme-C (WOS-C)
- D. in Basic or Applied Sciences or equivalent degree: Rs.30,000/-
- Phil/M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.VSc or equivalent degree: Rs.25,000/-
- Sc in Basic or Applied Sciences/B.Tech/MBBS or equivalent degree: Rs.20,000/-
|Organization||Department of Science and Technology (DST)|
|Subject areas||Intellectual Property Rights|
|Fellowship amount||Varies as per qualifications|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian nationals|
For Further Details: Click