WPA PhD Scholarships for International Applicants, Germany for year 2021: Water-People-Agriculture offers PhD grants for eligible and motivated MSc degree holders who are interested in starting a scientific career on water-related research topics at University of Hohenheim (Germany). Both, national and international applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Scholarship funds: Basic rate of 1300 Euro/month
Duration: 36 months.
WPA additionally offers the opportunity to support the successful research projects with limited research funds.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for PhD program.
Subject Area: Theses Scholarships are awarded to students who are interested in starting a scientific career on water-related topics.
The scholarship is awarded for the research topic “integrative solutions to water issues & conflicts”.
Eligibility Conditions: The applicant for a WPA PhD scholarship must:
- Submit a high-quality proposal addressing one of the research topics
- Be accepted as PhD-Student by the responsible faculty at the University of Hohenheim in order to take up your WPA scholarship
- Foreign students must provide English language certificates to the faculty during the PhD admission process
- Select the WPA doctoral school “water for life” as PhD study program after admission as a PhD student;
- Be able to conduct innovative research;
- Be available for the entire period of the PhD program.
Application Procedure: Please send WPA all the required documents of your application in one e-mail. None of the documents should exceed a file size of 5 MB.
Please compile all documents into two PDF files:
- File 1: completed application form;
- File 2: scanned cover letter & scanned copies of all relevant certificates obtained and passport photo;
- the 2 recommendation letters should be sent separately (scanned) by the referees.
Please name all files in a systematic way: <applicant’s last name – WPA – file number>. To transform the documents into PDF one can download “FreePDF” as freeware.
Please submit all these documents to water4use-at-uni-hohenheim.de (only to this mail address!).
|Organization||University of Hohenheim|
|Subject areas||Natural sciences|
|Fellowship amount||1300 Euro / month|
|Eligibility||Masters in concerned disciplines|
|Deadline||1st July 2022|
Further Information: Scholarship Link
- Name of Organisation Field Value