Center of Infection Biology and Immunity (ZIBI) are inviting applications for the ZIBI Summer School on Pathogen-Host Interplay provides a comprehensive understanding of infection biology and immunology.
Duration: June 15 until June 29
About the Summer School:
The curriculum of Summer school will comprise the following:
- one week lecture course
- two days scientific symposium
- three days of practical courses.
- The practicals and an accompanying cultural side program are exclusively offered for scholars.
- The International Summer School is funded by ZIBI and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) with support of the German Federal Foreign Office.
- Applicant must hold BSc degree and currently doing Master’s or PhD students or early post docs (within 2 years after they finished their PhD)
- Applicant must be seeking a career in infection biology, immunology or related fields.
How to apply:
If the student is interested to apply for a DAAD-supported ZIBI grant the applicant have to:
- fill in the application form with personal data
- add a proof of his/her student status (matriculation copy or letter from institute),
- provide additional information on motivation to participate,
- provide two reference letters supporting the application for the Summer School on “Pathogen-Host Interplay” in Berlin. Use the subject line “ZIBI Summer School application documents” and send application as one PDF file.
- travel costs up to a certain amount according to the DAAD travel allowances
- accommodation, local public transport and the excursions
- cover breakfast and lunch
|Organization||Center of Infection Biology and Immunity (ZIBI)|
|Fellowship Level||Summer School|
|Subject areas||Infection Biology and Immunology|
|Fellowship amount||Funded by DAAD|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Application period for the whole program 2019: March 15, 2019
Registration deadline: May 31, 2019
Application portal will open from January 14!!!