Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the School of Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences of this Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Assignment : Junior Research Fellow ‐1 post
- Name of the temporary research Project : “Millennial to centennial scale variability in the Asian summer monsoon: Foraminiferal perspective from the East China Sea”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR), Goa
- Consolidated emoluments : Rs. 25,000/‐p.m. + HRA (20%)
- Qualification & Experiences : 1st Class M.Sc. in Geology/ Applied Geology from recognised University/ Institute with valid Gate/ NET and consistent good academic records. Candidates having experience in Micropaleontology/ Palaeoclimatology will be given preference.
- Duration of the Appointment : Initially for a year and extendable based on satisfactory performance
- Duration of the Project : 3 years
Interested eligible persons may apply through online and submit the hard copy of application form along with attested copies of testimonials to the undersigned on or before 5th January 2016 at the address:
Asst. Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar ‐ 751007.
Last date : January 5, 2016
For more information: email@example.com
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR
Research and Development (R&D)
Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar – 751007
Advt. No. : IITBBS/R&D/GP077/Rec/23/2015‐16