Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow (Project) Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali, Punjab (An Autonomous Institute supported by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India).
Title of the Research Project: Pulmonary delivery of Host Defence Peptides (HDP) using Porous Nanoparticle-Aggregate Particles (PNAPs) for alveolar macrophage targeting in pulmonary tuberculosis.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) in the following research project funded by SERB-DST, Government of India under the supervision of Dr. Rahul K. Verma, Scientist C, Principal Investigator, Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
Name of the position available: Junior Research Fellow (Project)
Number of positions available: One Essential qualifications: M.Pharm/ MTech/ MSc. in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Biomedical engineering/ Biotechnology NET/GATE/GPAT score is preferable.
Desirable qualifications: Candidate should be aware of techniques involving designing and development of formulations like liposomes, nanoparticles, microparticles etc.
Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on January 11, 2016 which is relaxed for SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates as per government rules. Salary: Rs. 25000 per month
Project duration: 3 years General
Term and Condition:
- The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance.
- The position is coterminous with the project.
- Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion for PhD program in INST norms.
- Completely filled, signed application form must be submitted as per the template provided below.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Deadline: Completed applications should reach on or before January 11, 2016 by speed-post or via email attachment addressed to.
Dr Rahul K Verma,
Scientist-C Institute of Nano Science and Technology,
Habitat center, Phase – 10, Sector -64, Mohali Punjab – 160062
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone Number: +91-172-2210073/75 Mobile: +918968439969