Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme for Bachelors, Masters, India. The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation (SNCF) has launched a Scholarship Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to Meritorious Students to pursue Professional and Technical Courses at Graduate and Post-Graduate levels. This sponsorship can be for one year/entire course ranging from two to five years for payment of tuition fee.
The 50% of Scholarship amount is reserved for girls. However, this reserved amount can be used for other students, if girls students are lesser than the total applications. The applicant must have the offer of admission in hand in any of the eligible disciplines in the Institutions/Colleges recognized by the State/Central Government and have secured not less than 95% marks in Class XII of the examination.
| Disciplines = Engineering, Medicine, MBA/PGDM, Architecture, Chartered Accountancy and LLB
| Organisations = Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation (SNCF)
| Who can apply = Indian nationals
The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation (SNCF) had earlier launched a Scholarship Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to Meritorious Students from the academic year 2014-15, on the basis of “Merit-Cum-Means”, to enable them to pursue Professional and Technical Courses at Graduate and Post-Graduate levels to excel in their life. The scheme has evolved an objective and transparent mechanism to assist the eligible, meritorious and needy students. The Scholarship Scheme has been named as “NIRANKARI RAJMATA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR MERITORIOUS STUDENTS” from the Academic Year 2015–16.
Education Department of Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has also made provision to provide guidance for entrance examinations and carrier counseling from Class X onwards for the timely guidance to the students.
Applications are also invited for sponsorship to deserving students selected by Education Department of Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation. This sponsorship can be for one year/entire course ranging from two to five years for payment of tuition fee.
KEY FEATURES OF NIRANKARI RAJMATA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
Who can apply: This Scholarship Scheme is open to all the students, who fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down herein below. The 50% of Scholarship amount is reserved for girls. However, this reserved amount can be used for other students, if girls students are lesser than the total applications.
Application assessment: In this Scholarship Scheme, a duly constituted committee of SNCF will assess the economic condition / financial requirements of the applicant’s parents / family, and based on the recommendations of its Education Committee, will grant financial assistance to the meritorious and needy students. The Committee in addition to the existing members will also have Member Incharge HRD and Shri Joginder Sukhija, Advocate looking after legal aspects of Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation as their ex-officio members. The Committee will take into account all the relevant factors like the livelihood pattern of the family, the nature and number of dependents, the socio-economic strata of the family, the financial needs of the student and the family, the state of health of the dependents of the family, the nature of schooling and academic merit of the applicant and other parameters like attitude and behaviour of the applicant and his family or any other aspect as may be decided by the Committee in future. In certain cases, the education committee may recommend physical inspection of the home and the living standard of the family.
Financial Aid: The financial assistance to be offered to an applicant will depend on the requirement and capability of the student to pursue the relevant course. The applicant must have the offer of admission in hand in any of the following disciplines in the Institutions/Colleges recognized by the State/Central Government and have secured not less than 95% marks in Class XII of the examination :-
- Graduate Degree in Medicine in Allopathic and/or Ayurvedic and/or Homeopathic.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering.
- Chartered Accountancy after securing a minimum of 95% marks in class XII and qualifying CPT conducted by Institutions of Chartered Accountants of India.
- CFA after securing a minimum of 95% marks in Class XII and qualifying Foundation Test.
- LLB after securing a minimum of 95% marks in Class XII and passing Entrance Test for LLB or after qualifying Degree Exams.
Participating Institutions/Colleges: The applicant must have been offered admission in any of the Institutions/Colleges recognized by the Govt. of India, through a written competitive examination. A student securing admission through management quota or any other method except a written competitive entrance examination shall not be considered for scholarship. The Education Committee will access the same on case to case basis.
- In the event of the non-passing of the examination in any year by the student during the course, the scholarship shall be discontinued. However, if the student could not take the examination in that particular year, due to circumstances beyond his/her control, the Member Incharge, Education may consider such case on merit for restoring the scholarship.
- The submission of application for consideration of the request for financial assistance does not per se create any right in favour of the student / the applicant for the grant of financial assistance under this scheme. The grant of financial assistance is subject to fulfillment of the eligibility and capability criteria set-out under this scheme. The decision of Education Committee, SNCF shall be final in this regard and no request for reconsideration of the recommendations shall be entertained further.
- The application for sponsorship to deserving students will be invited every year so that their financial status and other criteria like academic performance and behavioural and attitudinal aspects for selection can be reviewed before making payment of tuition fee for that particular year. The tuition fee for the entire course will not be sanctioned/approved at one go.
- Only Tuition Fee will be paid.
- The educational assistance or scholarship under the scheme is either applicable to the scheme of Sant Nirankari Mandal or Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation and not to both.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA / CONDITIONS:
- The applicant should be a regular student of any recognized University / Educational Institution admitted through a competitive written test.
- The income of the family from all sources, to which the applicant belongs to, should not be more than Rs.3.50 lacs per annum.
- The applicant/applicant’s family should submit latest pay slips and I.T.R of all the earning family members or a family Income Certificate issued by the SDM or any other officer authorized in this behalf by the Revenue Department indicating that the total annual income of the family is not more than Rs. 3.50 lacs p.a. The date of issue of Income Certificate should not be more than three months prior to the date of submission of application.
- Following students/applicants shall not be eligible for grant of financial assistance under this Scholarship scheme:
(a) The students who have taken admission through the Management Quota Scheme of the University / Educational Institution.
(b) The student who has the status of failure in any of the subjects in any of the previous semesters/years.
(c) The applicant detained in any semester/year examination due to shortage of attendance.
(d) The applicant penalized by the University or the institutes for any act of indiscipline during the course.
(e) Every applicant shall be required to submit application on prescribed format of SNCF alongwith all requisite documents enclosed therewith.
(a) Duly filled-in and affixed photographed application form on the prescribed format for each academic year.
(b) A copy of latest pay slip and I.T. Returns of all the earning members of the family.
Copy of the family Income Certificate issued by the Area SDM.
(c) The Admission Slip/letter by which the applicant has been offered admission by the University/Educational Institution.
(d) Mark Sheets of all previous academic qualifications, starting from class-X.
(e) Copy of results of all semesters’ examinations passed by the University.
(f) Copy of latest fee receipts issued by the University/Institutes.
(g) Copy of Ration Card/Adhar Card/Voter I-Card/Pass-Port/Pan-Card or any other residence proof.
(h) Statement of Bank Account of the father/mother/self for the last six months.
(i) Copy of passbook and a cancelled cheque of saving bank account of applicant for remittance of financial assistance, in cases where the applicant has already deposited the fee in the Institute / College and is seeking reimbursement. The Bank Account should be in the name of student. Name of student, bank account no. & IFSC Code must be mentioned on the copy of passbook/cheque. Otherwise, fee should be paid directly to the Institute / College. The original Receipt issued by the institution for having received the fee shall be kept with the application form.
(j) All the documents, testimonials submitted with the application form should be self attested
How to submit the application
Deadline: Duly filled-in application form with all requisite documents should be submitted to the Member Incharge, Education Department, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation on or before the closing date for submission of applications viz September 30, 2015. No application will be received for consideration after September 30, 2015.
The Education Department, shall submit annual requirement of funds to Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation. After approval of the same, the Education Committee will pick up the most deserving candidates within the sanctioned budget every year. Cheques to successful candidates will be distributed by 31.10.2015.
No column of the form should be left blank.
Contact: For seeking such assistance, you may very kindly contact Prof. G. S. Popli, Mobile No. 9015533002 E-mail Id – email@example.com.
| Deadline = 30 September
| Reference link = http://nirankarifoundation.org/enrich/