- Starting from July 2015, admission to Ph.D programmes of B.S. Abdur Rahman University would be offered twice in a year, i.e, during Jan & July of every year.
- Advertisement will be made in the leading dailies in April, August and also in the website of the University.
- Interested candidates may purchase the application form from the Director (Admissions) of the University or download the application form from the link Ph.D. & Ph.D. with Fellowship.
- The completed application along with a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) should be submitted to Director (Admissions), B.S. Abdur Rahman University,Seethakathi Estate, Vandalur, Chennai-600048,Phone:+91-44-22751347,48,50,75 Extn:274,275.Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Enquiries, please contact :email@example.com
- Release of advertisement in leading News dailies viz., (The Hindu, Times of India, Indian Express, Dinamani etc.)
- Despatch of applications to respective departments for scrutiny and to find out the eligibility.
- Individual departments will submit the list of eligible candidates for entrance examination and interview.
- Interview call letters will be sent to the candidates from the office of Dean (AR).
- Conduct of entrance examination and interview by the respective department(s).
- Submission of minutes of the department selection committee to the office of Dean (AR).
- Preparation of Agenda note for the Research Board meeting consisting of recommended selected list and any other item(s).
- Convening a meeting of the Research Board so as to recommend the minutes of the department selection committee to Vice Chancellor for final approval.
- Submission of minutes of the meeting of the Research Board to the Vice Chancellor for final approval in respect of the selection of candidates for Research Programme.
- Despatch of admission offer letter to the selected candidates from the office of Dean (AR).
- Admission and Provisional registration of selected candidates by the office of Registrar.
- Issue of supervisor allocation letter and (a copy of the) regulation book to the individual candidates by Dean (AR).
Last date for submission of application 11.11.2015
|Programme Fee (per semester)||
|Caution Deposit (one time)||
|Admission Fee (one time)||