Post-doctoral bioprocess technology, At the Institute of Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Techn. Biosciences. Department of Biochemical Engineering at the Technical University of Vienna is expected to be on 09.01.2015 for a period of 4 years a place for a / n full time / n Assistant / in To fill (40 hours per week).
– Completed doctoral studies in biochemical engineering, chemical engineering, biotechnology, molecular biology, pharmacy or equivalent courses.
– Fermentation technology, downstream process steps
– Expression and analysis of recombinant proteins / drugs
– Ability and willingness to teaching in German and English
– Experience with extremophiles organisms and Bioraffinerieprozessen desired.
Applications in writing to the Personnel Department for scientific staff of the Vienna University of Technology, Karlsplatz 13, 1040 Wien
Online applications to tuwien.ac.at birgit.hahn (at)
The applicants are not entitled to compensation for incurred travel and subsistence costs that have arisen from the application procedure. The monthly minimum fee for this use is currently € 3546, – (14 times a year).
The university intends to increase the proportion of women in particular in scientific and artistic staff and therefore encourages qualified women to apply. Applicants who are as well qualified as the best qualified will be given preferential consideration, unless reasons specific to an individual male candidate predominate.
Special field: Biochemical Engineering
Workplace: Vienna University of Technology
Application deadline: 31.08.2015
Contact Person (s)
- Main contact
- Name:Christopher Herwig
- Phone:+43 676 47 37 217
- Fax:+43 1 58801 166980