France’s IRD seeks 15 postdoctoral candidates to collaborate with its research programs. The appointments are for one year, renewable. Applicants should have received their doctoral degrees within the past five years. IRD’s research areas include societies and environment; risks, climate, and environment; biodiversity, natural resources, and food security; and several others. The application deadline is 25 June 2015.
The 2015 campaign postdocs recruitment is open. It will run until 25 June 2015.
15 positions are open for a period of one year, renewable once.
Applicants must be doctor at recruitment (French doctorate, PhD or hold a foreign doctoral equivalent) for less than five years. They must submit an application in which they will present theresearch project they proposing to develop within a unit which is jointly supervised IRD. Special attention will be given to projects in the following topics:
- Corporate environment relationships
- Development, social and economic dynamics
- Aid, development policy and state building
- Hazards, climate and environment
- Biodiversity, resources and food security
Successful applicants will be stationed in France and will go on short or long-term missions, in the South or in a ROM-COM.
- The application and information guide , it is strongly recommended to consult before APPLY, are available on the website of the IRD.
- Completed forms must be sent to email@example.com later than 25 June 2015.
Application deadline: June 25, 2015