This is a 3-year full time research position with 3-month probation period. Applicant is encouraged to enroll in Master/PhD studies upon position confirmation.
Successful applicant will be involved in identifying the molecular mechanism(s) of compound X in lowering cholesterol. Candidate with experiences in handling rodent models and mammalian cell culture is encouraged to apply.
The applicant is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate degree related to Biomedical Science / Biological Science / Molecular Biology / Biomedical Engineering or other related disciplines with a first or upper second class
- First class degree or equivalent to apply for MyPhD (optional)
- Possess a good command of English, both spoken and written
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess own transport (car or motorcycle) with valid driving license
- Willingness to work with animals and human samples
- Other necessary attributes include the ability to work independently, hard-working, resourceful and willing to learn/share
Please email your application together with your curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, degree certificate and abstract of your final year project to Dr Yuh-Fen Pung or Dr Jonathan Teoh before 31 July 2015.
Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted for interview.