Postdoctoral-level Scientists and Engineers typically start as Research Scientist. Suitable Senior Scientists can develop to be group and program leaders. The Institute aims to build world-class research groups with an excellent reputation in science as well as in developing technology platforms for industry partnership and commercialization.We are looking for Scientists and Senior Scientists with relevant expertise in Materials Research in the following areas of expertise:
|Domain||Separations and Catalysis, Energy Storage Materials and Devices, Bioactive surfaces, Thin film technology, Diagnostic Device, biological-material interactions,|
|Type of Position||Postdoctoral position,Scientist position|
|Closing Date||15 May 2015|
|Contact||Ms Mei Shan, Tan (email@example.comInstitute of Materials Research and Engineering (IMRE) Singapore|
- Consumer Care Products and Technology
- Porous Materials for Separations and Catalysis
- Dielectric Metamaterials and Metasurfaces
- Electrochemical Energy Storage Materials and Devices
- Smart materials, noise mitigation and acoustic sensors & transducers
- 2D semiconductor materials
- Plasmonic LED, Li-Fi or visible light communications
- Food and environmental safety analysis
- Materials for sensing and biomedical applications
- Bioactive surfaces and biological-material interactions
- Nanocomposites for Additive Manufacturing
- High value manufacturing (nanomanufacturing) of structured films
- Large area nano patterning
- Thin film technology
- Soft surface and interfaces
- Diagnostic Device
We welcome highly qualified candidates with excellent communication skills and collaborative outlook to contribute in a target-driven, dynamic and innovative environment. Further information on the Institute can be found on our corporate website (http://www.imre.a-star.edu.sg)
We offer internationally competitive remuneration packages commensurate with qualifications and expertise.
All interested candidates are welcome to submit their application online (http://www.a-star.edu.sg/Careers/Career-Opportunities.aspx) select SERC Careers icon at the bottom of the page, enter “IMRE” at the keywords and communicate with Ms Mei Shan, Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any queries, latest by 15 May 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified before 30 June 2015 for an interview at the Pacifichem 2015.
The Institute of Materials Research and Engineering (IMRE) of the Agency for Science, Technology & Research is a mission-oriented and the first national research institute in materials in Singapore.