Focus Research Areas
- Biotechnology of new materials,
- Biogeochemistry of Eurasian ecosystems,
- Bioluminescent biotechnologies,
- Information and communication technologies,
- Multidimensional complex analysis and differential equations,
- Engineering physics,
- Chemistry of new materials and materials science,
- Ecology, natural resource and environmental studies; Climate change,
- Dendrochronology, Tree-ring analysis and modeling,
- Sustainable urban development in harsh climate,
- Geological survey, Geotechnology,
- Architecture, urban construction,
- Contemporary issues of indigenous minorities of the North and Siberia,
- Russian language studies,
- Laboratory of Biotechnology and New Materials (Prof. Tatiana Volova),
- Laboratory of Bioluminescent Biotechnologies (Prof. Valentina Kratasyuk)
- Laboratory of Forest Genomics, Genome Research and Education Centre (Prof. Konstantin Krutovskiy),
- Laboratory of Complex Analysis and Differential Equations (Prof. Ari Laptev),
- Laboratory of Ecosystem Biochemistry (Dr. Natalia Koshurnikova),
- Laboratory of biological effects of low intensive factors (Prof. Vladimir Zakhvataev),
- Laboratory of Non-linear Optics and Spectroscopy (Prof. Sergey Polyutov),
- Autoclaving laboratory (Prof. Natalia Belousova),
- Laboratory of Geo-Mechanics and Geo-Technology of Solid Mineral Deposit Exploration (Prof. Alexander Kosolapov),
- Laboratory of dispersed and nano-structured solid, colloid and viscous materials (Prof. Alexander Bezrukikh),
- Laboratory of Complex Geographic Research (Prof. Galina Yamskikh),
- Laboratory of Natural Resources and Sustainable Economy (Prof. Eugenia Zander),
- Research Educational Center for Contemporary issues of indigenous minorities of the North and Siberia (Prof. Vasiliy Nechaev),
Key considerations / Qualifications: The requirements to potential postdoc fellows:
The list of documents to be submitted (application package):
- Statement of Intent to participate in the Postdoc Fellowship program (.doc);
- Application form (.doc);
- Copies of the academic degree and academic title;
- Passport copy;
- Research project description and research plan (.doc);
- Academic curriculum vitae;
- Motivation letter;
- List of current and completed research grants or projects for the recent five years, the amount of financing and form of participation included (supervisor, executor).
Key date: The application package for participation in the competition shall be submitted before January 31, 2016, to the Competition Commission by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants of the Competition can personally deliver the application package to the secretary of the Competition Commission at the following address: office 7-04, 79/10 Svobodny prospect Krasnoyarsk Russia.
For more details, please, contact us at any time at email@example.com.
The information about the results of the Competition will be published an the University web site.
Key Features of the Program: SibFU Postdoc Fellows will:
- be fully employed at the position of a researcher for three years;
- get salary of 2 000 000 RUR;
- get the reimbursement of the travel expenses;
- be accommodated in SibFU residence halls (with other family members);
- get visa support.