Applications are invited for the post of Project fellow/ JRF to work in the DST and SERB sponsored research projects in Chemistry, Department of Applied Sciences, NIT Delhi. The details of the sponsored research projects are given below:
- Periodic Mesoporous Organosilicas (PMOs) Supported Group 2 Metal Catalysts for various Organic transformation Reactions” (Sponsoring Agency: DST)
- Design and Synthesis of Porous Materials with Active Sites and their Application in Gas Storage and Catalysis” (Sponsoring Agency: SERB)
First class Master degree in chemistry with NET-LS or GATE
Hand on experience on synthesis and characterization inorganic/ organic compounds.
Rs. 12,000/- per month (* Revised fellowship (upto Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA) may be provided as per DST guideline (No. SB/S9/Z-01/2015; dated: January 7, 2015))
- Opportunity exists for the admission to the Ph.D programme as per the Institute rules and regulations.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for JRF in any one of the research project.
- How to apply: Application with full details (Educational Qualification starting form SSC onwards, research experience, publication (if any), date of birth, email ID, address and contact number etc) should reach to the undersigned through email: email@example.com, on or before 15th May, 2015.
- The short listed candidates to be called for interview would be notified by email only. No interview call letter will be sent via post. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended/curtailed/ terminated depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project(s), satisfactory performance and conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview. Selected candidate(s) will have to join immediately on the receipt of the offer letter.