A holistic approach for Financial Planning and Wealth Creation: Challenges and Opportunities Financial Planning | Wealth Creation (Basic concepts | Easy explanation)
Financial Planning and Road to Getting There
Financial Planning usually means having enough savings, financial investments, and cash on hand to afford the kind of life we desire for ourselves and our families. Financial planning means our money is working for us rather than the other way around.
Creating wealth requires learning, discipline, dedication and smart money management. We are organizing a webinar to empower you to make right financial decisions. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to set priorities, establish a saving plan, improve your financial system, and create a wealth by right investment.
What you will learn: Take charge of your finances
Financial Freedom and ways to achieve it.
Generate multiple source of income
Early Saving and its Significance.
Difference between Saving and Investment
Difference between Investment and Insurance
Insurance: Importance and Schemes
- Banking and associated risk factor
- Fixed deposit / monthely regular schemes
- Share Market Investment
- Demat account?
- Investment in shares?
- Investment in Mutual funds?
- ETF | IPO | Bonds | Gold souvenir bond schemes
- Financial Challenges and planning:
- Child education fund
- Medical treatment fund
- Business fund
- Kids future fund
- Retirment fund plan
- Emergency fund
- Good loan and bad loan
- Question and Answer sessions
How and When
- First Session: Saturday, August 23, 2020 (3:00 pm to 5 :00 pm Indian standard time)
- Second Session: Sunday, August 23, 2020 (3:00 pm to 5 :00 pm Indian standard time)
Webinar Link to join: Will be shared individually.
WhatsApp only: +91-8548932294