KIRAN – IPR (WOS-C scheme)”, a scheme of Department of Science & Technology, Govt of India for the women scientists is being implemented by Patent Facilitating Centre (PFC) of Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC).The scheme aims to train women scientists having qualifications in science/ engineering/ medicine or allied areas in the area of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and their management for a period of one year and eventually develop a pool of women scientists geared up in creating, protecting and managing intellectual property in India. Selection & Training Procedure: Selection will be through an all India examination and interview.
Training will include one to two months of intensive orientation programme on IPR at New Delhi. The candidates will be placed as interns in and around the Coordination Centres at Delhi, Pune, Chennai, and Kharagpur for hands-on-training. Stipend: Rs.20,000/-p.m. for MSc/ BTech/ MBBS/ BPharma or equivalent and Rs.30,000/-p.m.for PhD/ MTech/ MVSc/ MPharma or equivalent during the training.
1. Women with Indian Nationality
2. Age : Minimum 27 years; Maximum 45 years as on 01-06-2015
3. Minimum qualification: Master of Science; Bachelors in Engineering/Technology or equivalent.
(1) Proficient in handling computerized database, collection, collation, analysis and report preparation.
(2) Qualification with subject areas in Chemistry, Drugs, Food & Pharma, Computers & Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation & Biomedical Engineering, Life sciences & Biotechnology, Mechanical, Production & Industrial Engineering will be preferred.
How to Apply:
ii) Applications received in any other form will not be considered. Last Date for Online Submissions: 19, July, 2015