Department of Mathematics at Uppsala University invites applications for up to 3 postdoctoral positions in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics. The department conducts research and provides education at undergraduate to graduate level in mathematics, applied mathematics and statistics.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- The work consists of at least 80 percent of research and no more than 20 percent teaching.
Starting date: 2017-09-01 or according to agreement.
Duration: Temporary position for 2 years, full-time.
- Applicant must hold PhD in mathematics, applied mathematics or statistics.
- Applicant’s PhD degree must have been obtained not more than 3 years prior to the application date
- Applicant must be able to teach in Swedish or English and must be proficient in spoken and written English.
The application should include:
- Short description of research interests and relevant skills
- List of publications
- Copies of diploma with marks, and other relevant information
- A contact detail of up to 3 referees is recommended.
|Subject areas||Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics|
|Fellowship amount||Fixed pay|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 April 2017|