Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for Specialist Grade-III in Bio-Chemistry.
Number of positions: 3
Salary: PB-3; Rs.15, 600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- plus N.P.A as admissible (Pre-revised).
Age limit: Not exceeding 40 years; not exceeding 43 years for OBC candidates and 45 years for SC candidates
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in the Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty or Super-Specialty mentioned in Section-‘A’ in Schedule-VI i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Bio-Chemistry) or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) or Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) with Doctor of Philosophy (Medical Bio- Chemistry) or Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) with Doctor of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To conduct and guide research work in the specialist
- To render patient care in the specialist
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the authorities from time to time
Probation: 01 year
Location (Head Quarter): Anywhere in India.
How to apply:
- Apply online via the application portal
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Fellowship amount||Rs.15, 600-39,100|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||10 August 2017|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the following examinations:
- Civil Services Examination,
- Engineering Services Examination,
- Combined Medical Services Examination,
- Combined Defence Services Examination,
- National Defence Academy Examination,
- Naval Academy Examination,
- Special Class Railway Apprentice,
- Indian Forest Service examination,
- Indian Economic Service examination,
- Indian Statistical Service examination,
- Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) examination.
Main functions of the UPSC
- Conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the Union.
- Recruitment (Direct) by selection through interviews.
- Appointment of Department officers on promotion, deputation and through absorption.
- Framing and amendment of Recruitment Rules for various services and posts under the Government.
- Disciplinary cases relating to different Civil Services.
- On any matter referred to the UPSC, they can directly Advice the Government by the President of India.
- Address India
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,131)
- Europe (800)
- United Kingdom (539)
- Germany (509)
- United States (468)
- Australia (234)
- Switzerland (231)
- Norway (217)
- Denmark (198)
- Netherlands (145)
- Italy (139)
- Sweden (136)
- France (99)
- Canada (95)
- Japan (83)
- Spain (80)
- All Country (66)
- Belgium (66)
- Finland (63)
- China (42)
- New Zealand (42)
- Singapore (38)
- Austria (38)
- South Africa (29)
- Czech Republic (28)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(110)
- JRF / SRF(5)
- Masters | PhD(45)
- Research Associate(332)
- Research Awards(298)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(33)
- Technical positions(370)
- Travel Grants(59)