Center of Advanced European Studies (CAESAR) and Research and the International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) for Brain and Behavior invites applications to fill 15 fully funded PhD student positions in Neuroscience.
About the Positions:
- More than 35 labs with an enormous variety of research projects are seeking outstanding PhD candidates to join their research.
- Selected candidates will work in a young and dynamic, interdisciplinary, international environment, embedded in the local scientific communities in Bonn or Jupiter.
- Applicants must be highly qualified and motivated aspiring PhD student from any nationality.
- Applicant must demonstrate proven track record of academic and research excellence.
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant subject.
- Applicants with superior bachelor’s degree may be considered.
- Applicant must possess fluency in written and spoken English.
Fellowship value: Fully-funded and no tuition fees
Duration: 3 years (extension possible).
- Apply online. Applications must include the following:
- letter of motivation,
- contact info for 2 referees,
- academic certificates and transcripts,
- copy of official ID
***Short-listed candidates will be interviewed in March 2018.
***Positions must be started within 6 months of selection.
Center of Advanced European Studies and Research (CAESAR)
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||December 1st, 2017|
The Max Planck Institutes carry out basic research in the life sciences, natural sciences and the social and human sciences. It is thus almost impossible to allocate an individual institute to one single research field: conversely, it can be the case that different Max Planck Institutes carry out research in the same subject. To orientate yourself, please choose a research area first, and then a specific research field. The table will list all MPIs meeting your selection criteria.
Core Research Areas:
- Cultural Studies
- Ecology . Plant Research
- Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Developmental Biology
- Cognitive Science .
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Biology & Medicine
- Material & Technology
- Environment & Climate
- Address Germany
- MPIA Fellowship and Postdoctoral Research Positions: Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Max Planck-ETH Center for Learning Systems: Multiple PhD Fellowships
- 2 PDF, Max Planck Instt: Quantum Chemistry
- MPI of Biochemistry: Postdoctoral Position – Immunology
- Research Center CAESAR: Multiple Postdoctoral and PhD positions
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,090)
- Europe (779)
- United Kingdom (508)
- Germany (483)
- United States (444)
- Norway (233)
- Switzerland (226)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (155)
- Italy (142)
- Canada (95)
- France (93)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (62)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships