IBS Center for Geometry and Physics (IBS-CGP) is accepting applications for several postdoctoral research fellowship positions. IBS-CGP is working to bring the world’s leading scientists in mathematics together with young researchers to collaborate on research projects with passion and commitment. IBS provides an open and autonomous research environment. The existing members of IBS-CGP are working in symplectic geometry and topology, dynamical systems, mirror symmetry, algebraic geometry, and mathematical aspects of quantum field and string theory.
- Applicant must be PhD holder (recently awarded) with exceptional research potential.
- These fellowships are non-tenure-track appointments and are for 2 or 3 years
- Salary will be in the range of KRW 57,000,000 to 66,000,000.
- Fellowships are completely research positions, and research fellows will not be given any teaching duties.
- IBS-CGP also provides annual travel funds (KRW 8,000,000) with basic research equipment and comprehensive benefits and medical and travel insurance and a retirement fund.
Application contents: Complete application package must include:
- Cover letter
- CV with publication list
- Research statement
- Recommendations letters; 3 atleast
- For full consideration, submit an application and have recommendation letters sent to email@example.com by January, 15, 2017
- Recommendation letters forwarded by an applicant will not be considered valid.
IBS encourages applications from individuals of varied backgrounds.
|Organization||IBS Center for Geometry and Physics|
|Subject areas||Mathematics, Physics|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Open for application of all nationalities|
|Deadline||January, 15, 2017|
For Further Details: Click