Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship in Science, technology and education is offered by University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for International students. The Scholarship Fund will reach out to students who have the talent to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
Number of scholarship:
- 10 (Ten) awards
- 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education.
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MSc Crop Biotechnology
- MSc Environmental Monitoring & Management
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
How to apply:
- Applicant must hold an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying USD1000 for full time Master’s degree programme at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2016/17 intakes.
- Applicant must submit copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form with the application.
- Applicant must be categorized as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- Applicant must at least have one full year working experience after completion of UG programme (fresh graduates are not eligible).
- Applicant must be able to support cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
- Applicant must complete the scholarship application form available on website.
- For September 2016 intake: 31 July 2016 is the last date.
- For December 2016 intake: 15 October 2016 is the closing date.
|Organization||University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Biotechnology, Management|
|Fellowship amount||100% fee reduction|
|Eligibility||Open for International students|
|Deadline||15 October 2016|
For Further Details: Click