Early Postdoc.Mobility by Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF): This program increase your research experience through a stay abroad!
Early Postdoc.Mobility fellowship program are designed for postdocs/researchers at the beginning of their career who are willing to enhance their scientific profile by working at a research institution abroad.
Grant Benefits: The fellowships include a grant towards the following:
- Living costs,
- A flat-rate for travel expenses and,
- A contribution towards research and conference costs as well as matriculation fees.
Duration: In principle, these fellowships are awarded for 18 months, in justified cases for at least 12 months.
- A completed doctorate (PhD) or completion within the next 9 months, or completed medical training with a doctorate (MD)
- Submission up to 2 years after obtaining the doctorate (medical researchers: up to 6 years after the state examination), exemptions are possible in justified cases
- Swiss nationality, permanent residence, residence or cross-border commuter permit, or marriage resp. registered partnership with a Swiss
- Activity of no less than 3 years at a research institution in Switzerland (for applicants who do not hold Swiss nationality)
SNSF Research Commissions
- University of Basel
- University of Bern
- University of Fribourg
- University of Geneva
- University of Lausanne
- EPF Lausanne
- University of Lucerne
- University of Neuchâtel
- University of St. Gallen
- University of Zurich
- ETH Zurich
- Università della Svizzera italiana
1 March and 1 September
|Organization||Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)|
|Subject areas||Any discipline|
|Fellowship amount||As per Swiss rules|
|Deadline||1 March and 1 September (Yearly)
Apply for job
Switzerland: Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF): Knowledge is the key to the future. In its mission statement, the SNSF describes how it aims to act in the best interests of researchers, political authorities, the general public and its own employees. It defines the ambitions and values informing its work.
Temporary ERC Backup Schemes
Sinergia – interdisciplinary, collaborative, breakthrough
Type Of Funding
Innovations in career funding
AP Energy Grants
- Address Switzerland