Early Postdoc.Mobility by Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF): This program increase your research experience through a stay abroad!
Early Postdoc.Mobility fellowship program are designed for postdocs/researchers at the beginning of their career who are willing to enhance their scientific profile by working at a research institution abroad.
Grant Benefits: The fellowships include a grant towards the following:
- Living costs,
- A flat-rate for travel expenses and,
- A contribution towards research and conference costs as well as matriculation fees.
Duration: In principle, these fellowships are awarded for 18 months, in justified cases for at least 12 months.
- A completed doctorate (PhD) or completion within the next 9 months, or completed medical training with a doctorate (MD)
- Submission up to 2 years after obtaining the doctorate (medical researchers: up to 6 years after the state examination), exemptions are possible in justified cases
- Swiss nationality, permanent residence, residence or cross-border commuter permit, or marriage resp. registered partnership with a Swiss
- Activity of no less than 3 years at a research institution in Switzerland (for applicants who do not hold Swiss nationality)
SNSF Research Commissions
- University of Basel
- University of Bern
- University of Fribourg
- University of Geneva
- University of Lausanne
- EPF Lausanne
- University of Lucerne
- University of Neuchâtel
- University of St. Gallen
- University of Zurich
- ETH Zurich
- Università della Svizzera italiana
1 March and 1 September
|Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
|As per Swiss rules
|1 February and 2 August
- Name of Organisation Field Value