The University of Freiburg offers a fellowship programme, the Marie S. Curie FRIAS COFUND Fellowship Programme (FCFP).
Number of fellowships: About 25 fellows per year (juniors and seniors) from all disciplines.
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Formal Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must hold a doctoral degree at the time of the application deadline
- Applicants along with holding PhD degree must have 1 to 6 years post-doctoral experience
- Mobility rule: Researchers from all countries are eligible for this fellowship; applicants may not have stayed or have carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc) in Germany for more than a total of One year in the 3 years immediately prior to the application deadline.
- Applicants must submit the complete application dossier.
- The proposal must be written in English; must meet the standards of Academic English in international research.
Required documents are:
- Cover page (max. 1 page): Title, name (last, first), e-mail address, link to webpage (optional), Date of doctorate (PhD defense), Current institution (Name of institution/city/country), Research field, Project title
- Project proposal (max. 6 pages).
- CV in tabular form (max. 2 pages), including contact details of two referees.
- Publication list (highlighting the most important publications and the most important project-specific publications) – max. 2 pages.
- Completed ethical issues table (mandatory for all
|Organization||University of Freiburg|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
For Further Details: Click
Apply for job
Freie Universität Berlin is a leading research institution. It is one of the German universities successful in all three funding lines in the federal and state Excellence Initiative, thereby receiving additional funding for its institutional future development strategy.
Freie Universität can thus take its place as an international network university in the global competition among universities. Development and assessment of research projects takes place within various focus areas, research networks, and platforms for interdisciplinary collaborative research.
The university’s performance in the Excellence Initiative provided funding for several new graduate schools and transdisciplinary research clusters. In particular, the graduate schools play a key role in the development of internationally competitive research centers of excellence.
Freie Universität Berlin is a broad-based university with 15 departments and central institutes offering over 150 degree programs across a wide range of subjects.
- Address Germany
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,090)
- Europe (779)
- United Kingdom (508)
- Germany (483)
- United States (444)
- Norway (233)
- Switzerland (226)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (155)
- Italy (142)
- Canada (95)
- France (93)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (62)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships