Fully-funded MS/PhD/Postdoctoral Fellowship,South Korea: Fully-funded MS/PhD/Postdoctoral Fellowship in Brain/Neural Engineering
Kumoh National Institute of Technology (Kit) , Republic of Korea is offering fully-funded MS, PhD and post-doctoral positions in the Neural Engineering and Control (NEC) Laboratory.
Course Level: Positions are available MS/PhD/Postdoctoral program.
Subject Area: Positions are available in Brain/Neural Engineering.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Compensation for post-doctoral position will depend on previous experience and a 12-month renewable contract will be made which would be extended up to 4 years at the maximum.
- Salary for MS and PhD positions will follow the internal regulation, which will be equivalent to Korean students
Scholarship can be taken in South Korea
For the position of MS/PhD-
- programing (Matlab)
- a background in neural signal processing
- machine learning will be considered an advantage
- (Prerequisites: CGPA: 3.3/4.0, TOEIC > 750 or equivalent for other official English exams (ex: TOEFL, IELTS)).
For the post-doctoral position,
- a background in neural signal processing is strongly recommended.
- Candidates must show proficiency in English skills for writing research articles and daily discussion and have open mind to learn new cultures
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirement:Applicants must have their previous degrees with CGPA > 3.3/4.0.
- No entrance test required
- English Language Requirements: Toeic >750 or equivalent for other official English exams (ex: TOEFL, IELTS).
How to Apply: An application should include:-
- curriculum vitae
- a cover letter and
- the contact information of referees (at least 1 for MS and PhD position and 3 for post-doctoral position),
The application should be sent to Prof. Han-Jeong Hwang (firstname.lastname@example.org), director of NEC.
Application Deadline: Until positions are filled.
|Organization||Kumoh National Institute of Technology|
|Fellowship Level||MS/PhD/Postdoctoral program|
|Subject Areas||Brain/Neural Engineering|
|Fellowship Amount||As per the internal regulation of the University|
|Eligibility||As illustrated above|
|Deadline||Until positions are filled|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,110)
- Europe (830)
- United Kingdom (551)
- Germany (515)
- United States (479)
- Norway (247)
- Switzerland (239)
- Australia (235)
- Denmark (199)
- Sweden (193)
- Netherlands (174)
- Italy (142)
- France (104)
- Canada (98)
- Spain (95)
- Japan (83)
- Belgium (77)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (68)
- New Zealand (45)
- Austria (43)
- China (42)
- Singapore (40)
- Poland (37)
- South Africa (30)
Type of Scholarships
- Doctoral Positions(1749)
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(118)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(56)
- Research Associate(332)
- Research Awards(295)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(35)
- Technical positions(362)
- Travel Grants(60)