The Centre for Ethics as Study in Human Value, Department of Philosophy at the University of Pardubice, invites applications for its fully funded PhD programme in Philosophy.
Study areas: ethics and political philosophy
About the programme:
- Selected candidate will be a full-time, resident student admitted to the PhD programme at the Department of Philosophy
- Fellow will not pay any tuition fees, and will receive a modest monthly stipend
- One PhD candidate will be offered the position of Research Assistant in the Centre, to be held concurrently with their studies.
- This is a fully funded appointment for three years, with a competitive salary and benefits such as health insurance.
- As the working language of the Doctoral programme is English and applicants must have a good command of academic English (both written and spoken).
- No knowledge of Czech is required.
Duration: 3 years
Starting date: October 1st, 2017
- Applicants must hold Master’s degree in Philosophy.
- Applicants holding Master’s level graduation in another discipline may be considered (under special circumstances) but only if the relevance can be shown.
- Applicants are required to attach certified documents concerning their university education, including an academic transcript, to the application form.
- Applicants must have good command of academic English (spoken and written).
- The admission interview will be conducted in English.
- Research Proposal (1500-2000 words) outlining future doctoral dissertation. Documents and information to be submitted with the application form:
- Certified copy of Master’s diploma.
- Academic transcript.
- Names and contact details of two academic referees.
- Name of the preferred supervisor.
- A list of publications and presentations (Optional)
- All the documents to be submitted as attachments to the e-application form
|Organization||University of Pardubice|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||May 31st, 2017|
- University of Antwerp: 30 Doctoral and Postdoctoral Positions
- CeMM PhD Program: Austrian Academy of Sciences, Austria
- Joint Research PhD Fellowship: Confucius China Studies Program
- International Exchanges Standard Programme Scheme: The Royal Society
- DIW Graduate Center: PhD programme in Economics (fully funded)
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,130)
- Europe (800)
- United Kingdom (538)
- Germany (509)
- United States (468)
- Australia (233)
- Switzerland (231)
- Norway (217)
- Denmark (198)
- Netherlands (145)
- Italy (139)
- Sweden (136)
- France (99)
- Canada (95)
- Japan (83)
- Spain (80)
- All Country (66)
- Belgium (66)
- Finland (63)
- China (42)
- New Zealand (42)
- Singapore (38)
- Austria (38)
- South Africa (29)
- Czech Republic (28)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(110)
- JRF / SRF(5)
- Masters | PhD(45)
- Research Associate(332)
- Research Awards(298)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(33)
- Technical positions(370)
- Travel Grants(59)