The Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI) announces opening of 18 postdoctoral positions for research activity in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Social Sciences.
Salary: annual gross salary is € 36.000,00.
Duration: Each research grant is for 2 years.
- Applicants must hold a PhD degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Applications are opened to candidates without regard to nationality, age, gender or religion.
- Eligible candidates in Mathematics and Computer Science must have earned their PhD not earlier than January 1, 2012.
- Applicant must possess good knowledge of English.
- Applications to be sent to GSSI only by filling out the online application form. The application must include:
- Research statement
- max 3 publications (PhD thesis may be included);
- valid ID document
- Applicants must arrange the names and contact information of up to two referees. Referees must submit reference letters in English or Italian through the online application system (the referees will receive an e-mail with a link to the page where they can upload the referral letter).
|Organization||GSSI Gran Sasso Science Institute|
|Subject areas||Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Social Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||€ 36.000,00 annually|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||May 15, 2017|