EGL Charitable Foundation offers the Gruss Lipper Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program. The program supports outstanding young Israeli scientists who have the opportunity to work in a biomedical research laboratory in the US.
- Cell Biology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computational Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Stem Cell Biology
- Genetics and Genomics
- Applicant must be Israeli citizens.
- Applicants must have finished all requirements for their PhD or M.D./Ph.D. from an Israeli institution. Applications will also be accepted from pre-doctoral students in their final year of study at a fully accredited Israeli University / Medical School.
- Applicants must obtain a commitment from their US host institution for a postdoctoral position before submitting an application.
- Applicant must not have begun work at their U.S. Host Institute prior to the deadline for submission of an application. Thus no applicant may begin work at their U.S. lab before October 1, 2017, to be eligible for a Gruss Lipper Postdoctoral Fellowship.
How to apply:
Following documents must be submitted to complete application:
- Online Application Form
- Outline of Research Proposal
- CV (listing all publications, presentations, and awards)
- Biosketch of the applicant’s mentor according to NIH Biosketch format.
- PhD Certification (if granted) or a letter stating the status and anticipated date.
- Recommendation letter (letter of support from current thesis advisor and a letter from Mentor at the U.S. host institution and a letter from the Department Chair of the U.S. host institution). 2 additional letters of recommendation from Professors who know the applicant’s work and can appraise the applicant’s suitability for the proposed research.
|Organization||EGL Charitable Foundation|
|Subject areas||Biomedical Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to Israeli citizens|
|Deadline||October 1, 2017|