IITB-Monash Research Academy: The Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) and Monash University, Australia have collectively created a unique Joint Venture (JV) research academy (“The Academy”) that aims at enhancing research collaborations between Australia and India. Applications are invited for “Expression of Interest”. Applications for the June 2017 Intake are now open
- Advanced Computational Engineering, Simulation and Manufacture
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Clean Energy
- Biotechnology and Stem Cell Research
- Humanities and Social Sciences
How to apply:
Step 1: Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Candidates fill in an EOI form Online.
- Expression of Interest (EOI) Form which will enable academy to adequately evaluate applicant’s background, academic record and research interests.
- If EOI form is found suitable, applicant will receive an email indicating to proceed to Step 2 of the application stage.
- Invitation email for Step 2 will contain a unique Form A Number (FAN). This email will be sent only after the EOI stage is completed.
Step 2: Form A
- Upload Form-A online using FAN number.
- Applicant is required to upload transcripts, publications, certificates, GATE score sheet, and other supporting documentation and make project selections too.
Step 3: Short-listing for Interview
- If Form-A is found suitable, shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and will receive an interview invitation.
Step 4: Interviews and Successful Candidates
- After the interviews, successful candidates will be notified by email..
Fees and Scholarships:
Fees: Currently for spring semester the students pay fee of Rs 49,076 + Rs.16,000 for hostel, mess and transportation within IITB.
- Rs 372,000 per annum scholarship for the first two years
- Rs 420,000 per annum after first two years
- A grant of up to A$25,850 per annum in Australia
- A minimum of one year in Australia working with Monash University co-supervisor
- Waiver of international student tuition fees at Monash University.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) and Monash University,|
Engineering, Energy, Water, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Stem Cell Research, Humanities, Social Sciences
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||20 March 2017|
For Further Details: Click