Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) invites applications for the recruitment Scientist-C/Equivalent position on contractual basis with consolidated pay under the DBT sponsored project.
Project: Chemical profiling of Joha and black rice of Assam for nutritional, nutraceutical parameters and aroma compounds
Location: Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) Garchuk, Guwahati (Assam).
Number of Post: 1
Salary: (Consolidated Emolument per month): Rs. 66,750 for 1 st year; Rs. 70, 833 for 2nd year; Rs. 74, 916 for 3rd year
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Applicant must hold PhD in Chemistry (Organic/ Natural product Chemistry)/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Cell and Molecular Biology
- Applicant must have post-doctoral research experience of at least 3 years in the field of herbal/traditional medicine, natural product based drug discovery/development, metabolic syndrome/disease biology.
- Applicants with high impact factor papers in reputed journals will be preferred.
- Applicant must not exceed 35 years of age; relaxable for SC/ST/ Woman candidate as per govt. rule.
- Sound knowledge and previous experience of working on animal model and evaluation of medicinal plants extracts and isolated compounds etc. Candidates having experiences on relevant field will get preference.
Duration: 3 years
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending their CV along with duly filled up application form with attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience (if any).
- The applications should reach at the address given below within mentioned date below.
- The envelope must be superscripted by “Application for the Post” against the Advt. no-64 and date-31/03/2017)
- The soft copy of application to be sent via email at email@example.com and Hard copy to the mailing address of application for the posts should reach on or before 30th April 2017.
- Only the short listed candidates will be called for the interview No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for appearing the interview. The other terms and conditions will be applicable as per Institute rule.
Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST),
Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati – 781035, Assam.
Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST)
Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology
|Fellowship amount||Rs. 66,750 (consolidated)|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||30th April 2017|
Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST). It is an Autonomous Institute under Department of Science and Technology, Gov. of India.
he Institute is engaged in multi disciplinary research activities, both in fundamental and applied, across frontier areas of science and technology such as
- Plasma physics,
- Polymer Sciences,
- Drug design & development,
- Medicinal plants,
- Seri biotechnology,
- Microbial biotechnology,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Microbial Fuel Cell
- Address India