The Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) is an enterprise by the Malaysian Government to attract the best brain from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia.
This scholarship is divided into two categories of study:
- Postgraduate (Master’s and PhD)
- Post-doctoral Studies
- Applicant must not be more than 40 years (Postgraduate) and 45 years (Post-doctoral) of age during application.
- For Master’s Degree applicants: Applicant must have obtained a minimum of IInd Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level
- For PhD: applicant must possess CGPA 3.5/4.0 or excellent result at Master’s degree level in a similar field of planned PhD study.
- For post-doctoral programme: the selection will be assessed based on the number of books produced, refereed/non refereed journals, portfolio and patent copyright.
- The Postdoc applicant must have excellent standing in research and must have knowledge related to the research to be carried out.
- Applicants must have taken English Language Proficiency Test (not more than 2 years); IELTS 6.5; TOEFL (PBT)- at least 580 or CB- at least 230 or IB- score at least 92.
- Applicant must be in excellent health condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional.
- Applicant must write a proposal that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Applicant must have applied and gained admission to PG and post-doctoral studies in Malaysia
Value of Scholarships
- Air tickets from recipient’s capital city to Malaysia
- maintenance allowance (Monthly)
- books and internal travel grant (Annual)
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Installation and Termination grant
- Thesis allowance
- Science and Engineering
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Economics and Islamic Finance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Biosecurity and Food Safety
- Infrastructure and Utility
- Environmental Studies
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
Note: applicants with self-funding or sponsorship by other external organizations may apply any time.
|Organization||Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)|
|Fellowship Level||Master’s, PhD, Postdoctoral|
Science, Engineering, Agriculture, IT, Biotechnology, Environmental Sciences
|Fellowship amount||Monthly allowance, tuition-fees with other benefits|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
For Further Details: Click
Apply for job
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,162)
- Europe (833)
- United Kingdom (549)
- Germany (534)
- United States (477)
- Australia (240)
- Switzerland (237)
- Norway (224)
- Denmark (205)
- Netherlands (149)
- Italy (142)
- Sweden (139)
- France (104)
- Canada (96)
- Japan (83)
- Spain (82)
- All Country (69)
- Belgium (66)
- Finland (63)
- China (43)
- New Zealand (42)
- Austria (40)
- Singapore (39)
- Czech Republic (30)
- South Africa (29)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(111)
- JRF / SRF(5)
- Masters | PhD(45)
- Research Associate(342)
- Research Awards(301)
- Short cources(19)
- Short courses(34)
- Summer School(2)
- Technical positions(374)
- Travel Grants(59)