The MDC International PhD Program provides a framework of structured training for PhD researchers.
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Research
- Cancer Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Medical Systems Biology
- Structural Biology
- Imaging and Biophysics
- Fully-funded through an initial 3-year working contract
- contracts are extended for an additional year (in many cases)
- Salaries are competitive to national standards and there are no tuition fees.
How to apply:
- Register at the Application Portal; complete the sections education, training, motivation letter etc.
- Upload all required documents.
- Names and addresses of 2 referees
- Online registration will open: May 15, 2017
- Application deadline: July 01, 2017
- Online registration will open November 2017
- Application deadline: January 2018
Max-Delbrück-Centrum für Molekulare Medizin (MDC)
Cardiovascular and Metabolic Research, Cancer Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Developmental Biology, Medical Systems Biology, Bioinformatics, Structural Biology, Imaging and Biophysics
|Fellowship amount||Fully funded|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||July 01, 2017; January 2018|