ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. ) launches Rs 100 Crore start-up funds to nurture new ideas: ONGC has launched a Rs 100 crore Start-up fund on its Diamond Jubilee year to foster and incubate new ideas related to oil & gas sector.
The ‘ONGC Start-up’, is in line with the Govt. of India’s initiative of ‘Start-up India’.
Introduction: ONGC will provide the entire support chain for start-ups that will include
- Seed capital,
- Market linkage and
Field Areas of reserah
- Construction & Maintenance
- Electronics & Telecommunications
- Computer Engineering and Programming
- Physics with Electronics
The aim of ‘ONGC Start-up’ is to increase the contribution of fresh & implementable ideas in the oil and gas fields.
This initiative will aim to promote entrepreneurship among the younger, energetic Indians by creating an ecosystem that is encouraging for growth of Start-ups in the oil and gas sector that has a huge potential for technology-enabled ideas.
No. of awards:
- To encourage its own employees to innovate, ONGC will also be giving away awards to its 3 young officers for their innovative ideas.
- Rest awards will be given to candidates across the country
ONGC is setting up a dedicated website to take this initiative forward (see this place for updates).
|Organization||ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. )|
|Fellowship Level||All levels|
|Subject areas||OIL and Gas related|
|Fellowship||Start-up and sustain grants|