PhD, Postdoc, Research Fellowships: CHS – ICH – Research Fellowships at the Fellowships at the Center for Holocaust Studies at the Institute for Contemporary History Munich for research stays in Munich in 2018.
Who can Apply: Applicants from both Germany, European and non-European countries
The Institute for Contemporary History (CHS – ICH) includes the research departments in Munich and Berlin, the Federal Office of Foreign Affairs and the Documentation Obersalzberg.
CHS – ICH fellowships Eligibility
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Fellowships are intended to support and stimulate international Holocaust research;
- The program is aimed at both established researchers and young scientists;
- Applications from both Germany, European and non-European countries are welcome;
- A prerequisite is a topic from the field of Holocaust research.
Benefits / Fellowships
The selection depends on the academic degree of the applicants. Fellowships are divided into three categories:
- Junior Fellowships (2500 Euro per month): for Ph.D. students, in exceptional cases Master Candidates. These fellowships have the duration of up to four (04) months.
- Post-doc Fellowships (3500 Euros per month): For post-docs and habili- tists. These fellowships have a duration of up to four (04) months.
- Distinguished Fellowships (5000 Euro per month): for established researchers with Second Book, Habilitierte, and professors.
Duration: These fellowships have a duration of six to twelve months (6-12).
Applications must be received by 1 December 2017 and should include the following documents (German or English)
- A motivation letter;
- An up to five page project sketch;
- A CV including publication list;
- Two letters of recommendation (not applicable for Distinguished Fellowship).
In order to apply fill the online application form.
|Organization||Center for Holocaust Studies at the Institute for Contemporary History (CHS – ICH)|
|Subject areas||History or related|
|Eligibility||Germany, European and non-European countries|
|Deadline||01 December 2017|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,106)
- Europe (827)
- United Kingdom (548)
- Germany (513)
- United States (477)
- Norway (247)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (234)
- Denmark (198)
- Sweden (193)
- Netherlands (173)
- Italy (142)
- France (103)
- Canada (98)
- Spain (95)
- Japan (83)
- Belgium (76)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (68)
- New Zealand (45)
- Austria (42)
- China (42)
- Singapore (40)
- Poland (37)
- South Africa (30)
Type of Scholarships
- Doctoral Positions(1748)
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(118)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(56)
- Research Associate(330)
- Research Awards(294)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(35)
- Technical positions(361)
- Travel Grants(60)