PhD, Postdoc, Research Fellowships: CHS – ICH – Research Fellowships at the Fellowships at the Center for Holocaust Studies at the Institute for Contemporary History Munich for research stays in Munich in 2018.
Who can Apply: Applicants from both Germany, European and non-European countries
The Institute for Contemporary History (CHS – ICH) includes the research departments in Munich and Berlin, the Federal Office of Foreign Affairs and the Documentation Obersalzberg.
CHS – ICH fellowships Eligibility
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Fellowships are intended to support and stimulate international Holocaust research;
- The program is aimed at both established researchers and young scientists;
- Applications from both Germany, European and non-European countries are welcome;
- A prerequisite is a topic from the field of Holocaust research.
Benefits / Fellowships
The selection depends on the academic degree of the applicants. Fellowships are divided into three categories:
- Junior Fellowships (2500 Euro per month): for Ph.D. students, in exceptional cases Master Candidates. These fellowships have the duration of up to four (04) months.
- Post-doc Fellowships (3500 Euros per month): For post-docs and habili- tists. These fellowships have a duration of up to four (04) months.
- Distinguished Fellowships (5000 Euro per month): for established researchers with Second Book, Habilitierte, and professors.
Duration: These fellowships have a duration of six to twelve months (6-12).
Applications must be received by 1 December 2017 and should include the following documents (German or English)
- A motivation letter;
- An up to five page project sketch;
- A CV including publication list;
- Two letters of recommendation (not applicable for Distinguished Fellowship).
In order to apply fill the online application form.
|Organization||Center for Holocaust Studies at the Institute for Contemporary History (CHS – ICH)|
|Subject areas||History or related|
|Eligibility||Germany, European and non-European countries|
|Deadline||01 December 2017|
- International scholarship for Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD program
- Academia Sinica: Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- MENA Scholarship Program (MSP): For Developing countries
- MOFCOM Scholarships- International Students in All Disciplines, China
- Postdoc Fellowships International Students: Vanderbilt University
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,090)
- Europe (779)
- United Kingdom (508)
- Germany (483)
- United States (444)
- Norway (233)
- Switzerland (226)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (155)
- Italy (142)
- Canada (95)
- France (93)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (62)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships