EPSRC is the main UK government agency for funding research and training in engineering and the physical sciences, investing more than £800 million a year in a broad range of subjects – from mathematics to materials science, and from information technology to structural engineering.
|Organization||Engineering and Physical Science Research Council (EPSRC)|
|Fellowship Level||PhD, Posrdoc, Research Grants|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Physical Science, Mathematical Science, Information and Communication Techniques, Health Care and technologies, Digital Economy, Energy|
|Deadline||Anytime of the year|
About the Program
An EPSRC Fellowship is aimed to position yourself and your research topic within the wider academic field, to develop your leadership by establishing or extending your research group, and to act as an advocate for the Science and Engineering disciplines in general and EPSRC specifically. Fellowship aims to provide greater support to the aspiring and current world-leading individuals who are delivering the highest quality research to meet UK and global priorities.
- Physical Science
- Mathematical Science
- Information and Communication Techniques
- Health Care and technologies
- Digital Economy
- Applicants are expected to hold a PhD or have equivalent research experience
- There are no eligibility rules based on years of post-doctoral experience or whether you hold (or do not hold) a permanent academic position.
- Applications are welcomed from candidates who wish to re-establish themselves after a career break or other period of absence from active research.
- There are no nationality restrictions imposed by
Note: In general there are no deadlines for a fellowship submission. Applications can be submitted at any time and will be processed on a rolling basis at a prioritisation panel after postal peer review (this can take a minimum of 4 months).
How to apply: The application should include the following documents
- Proposal Cover Letter
- Case for Support
- Pathways to Impact
- Applicant’s CV
- Host Organisation Statement
- Diagrammatic Work-plan
- Justification of Resources
- List of Publications
Register and apply here: Click here
EPSRC, Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon SN2 1ET
Other Important Information acn be obtained from the links below –