Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship scheme for Basic & Natural Science students. The scholarship is intended to encourage brilliant students towards science education and to support them for continuation of their science education up to higher level, this office provides scholarship to the bachelor’s and master’s courses.
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Oceanic Sciences.
Number Of Scholarships
- 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year Integrated M.Sc./M.S. courses: 150
- 2-year M.Sc. course: 50
- For 3 year B.Sc. course: Rs. 4,000/month
- For 2 year M.Sc. course: Rs. 6,000/month
- If the students take admission in 4-year B.S. or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. then the amount of scholarship during 1st, 2nd & 3rd year will be Rs. 4,000/month and during 4th & 5th year Rs. 6,000/month
Admissibility of Scholarship
The scholarships are limited only to the students who have taken admission during the year 2016 in any of the following courses: –
- 3-year B.Sc. program in Basis & Natural Science.
- 4-year BS or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. program in Basic & Natural Sciences at IIT, IISc, IISER, NISER, DAE-CBS or in any college/university.
- 2-year M.Sc. program in Basic & Natural Sciences.
Currently the Scheme does not include courses in engineering, medicine, technology and other professional or technical or applied science courses.
For 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S.:
- Students must have passed class 10th and 12th Board examination from a school situated in Haryana with minimum 85% marks in 12th class (for rural area schools minimum 80% marks in 12th class).
For 2-year M.Sc.:
- Student must have cleared 10th, 12th and B.Sc./B.A. (B.A. for M.Sc. Mathematics) from school/college/university situated in Haryana with minimum 75% marks in B.Sc./B.A. class.
Haryana State Council for Science & Technology
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s|
|Subject areas||Basic and Natural Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||Rs. 4000/month and 6000/month|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian Students|
|Deadline||Applications accepted against the calls: January and Sept. yearly|
For Further Details: Click