Postdoc position in functional polymer chemistry at the IIT (Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia), Italy
About the group: The group of Polymers and Biomaterials of Prof. Nicola Tirelli
Field of research: Polymer Chemistry, Nanomaterials, Drug delivery and Regenerative medicine.
The candidate’s activity will focus on the synthesis of new polymer structures, with specific emphasis on advanced block copolymers and bioconjugates with stimulus responsive behaviour.
The project will also entail the advanced characterization & in vitro evaluation of the new macromolecular materials.
Requirements / Qualifications: Essential criteria to apply for the position are:
- Undergraduate Degree in Materials engineering or Chemistry and PhD in polymer chemistry, biomaterials or cognate discipline
- Experience in polymer synthesis and characterization
- Experience in bioconjugation techniques
- Experience in techniques for colloidal characterization
- Experience in mammalian cell culture
- Specific expertise in developing stimuli-responsive macromolecular structures
- Specific expertise in anionic polymerization mechanisms
How To apply: Please send a cover letter outlining experience & qualifications for the position, CV and names of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Postdoc position in functional polymer chemistry CB 73768” in the subject line.
Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia is an Equal Opportunity Employer that actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
|Organization||IIT (Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia)|
|Fellowship amount||As per Institute law|
- IIT Central Research Laboratory
- NSYN@Unige Genova
- CNCS@UniTn Trento
- CGS@SEMM Milano
- CNST@PoliMi Milano
- CMBR@SSSA Pisa
- CABHC@CRIB Napoli
- CBN@UniLe Lecce
- LCSL@MIT USA
- IIT@HARVARD USA
- CNI@NEST Pisa
- CLNS@SAPIENZA Roma
- CTNSC@UniFe Ferrara
- CSFT@Polito Torino
- Brain Science
- Material Chemistry
- NanoBio Photonics
- New Materials
- Robot Rehab
- Address Italy