Postdocin Supramolecular Nanochemistry at ICN2: Post-doctoral Researchers in supramolecular Nanochemistry And Materials Group at ICN2 (Institut Català de Nanociència i Nanotecnologia), Spain
The Supramolecular NanoChemistry and Materials Group (NANOUP) is focused on controlling the supramolecular assembly of molecules, biomolecules and nanoscale building blocks at the nanometer scale for the design of novel functional architectures and devices.
The group is looking for a Postdoc Researcher to participate in the development of a European project related to the Multifunctional micro- and nanostructures assembled from nanoscale metal-organic frameworks and inorganic nanoparticles.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Synthesis and study of Metal Organic Frameworks (MOFs).
- Design and development of micro- and nanostructures assembled from MOF and other materials, such as inorganic nanoparticles (INPs).
- Design, synthesize, characterize and study new multifunctional MOF-based adsorbents.
- Writing scientific reports and papers, attending project meetings &scientific conferences, and in outreach activities within the project.
- Supervision of PhD students.
Education, Experience, Knowledge required:
Education: A PhD Degree in Chemistry or Materials Science.
- Research experience in organic synthesis and/or MOF chemistry/synthesis.
- Fluent in English
Research Career Profile: In accordance to the European Framework for Research Careers, R2 Recognised Researcher / R3 Established Researcher
Summary of conditions:
- Full time work (37,5h/week)
- Contract Length: 18 months
- Salary will depend on qualifications and demonstrated experience.
- Salary according to the cost of living in Barcelona.
- Support to the relocation issues.
- Life Insurance.
How to apply:
All applications must be made via the ICN2 website … and include the following:
- A cover letter.
- A full CV including contact details.
- Two (2) Reference letters or referee contacts.
Deadline: 10th of Octuber 2017
|Organization||ICN2 – Catalan Institute of Nanoscience& Nanotechnology, Institut Català de Nanociència i Nanotecnologia|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Engineering, Nanotechnology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||10th OCT, 2017|
Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2), Spain.
1. ADVANCED ELECTRON NANOSCOPY GROUP
2. ADVANCED ELECTRONIC MATERIALS AND DEVICES GROUP
Jose Antonio Garrido
3. ATOMIC MANIPULATION AND SPECTROSCOPY GROUP
4. FORCE PROBE MICROSCOPY AND SURFACE NANOENGINEERING GROUP
5. INORGANIC NANOPARTICLES GROUP
Víctor F. Puntes
6. MAGNETIC NANOSTRUCTURES GROUP
7. NANOBIOELECTRONICS AND BIOSENSORS GROUP
8. NANOBIOSENSORS AND BIOANALYTICAL APPLICATIONS GROUP
Laura M. Lechuga
9. NANOSTRUCTURED FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS GROUP
10.NANOSTRUCTURED MATERIALS FOR PHOTOVOLTAIC ENERGY GROUP
11.NOVEL ENERGY-ORIENTED MATERIALS GROUP
12.OXIDE NANOPHYSICS GROUP
13.PHONONIC AND PHOTONIC NANOSTRUCTURES GROUP
Clivia M. Sotomayor Torres
14.PHYSICS AND ENGINEERING OF NANODEVICES GROUP
15.SUPRAMOLECULAR NANOCHEMISTRY AND MATERIALS GROUP
16.THEORETICAL AND COMPUTATIONAL NANOSCIENCE GROUP
17.THEORY AND SIMULATION GROUP
- Address Spain
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,090)
- Europe (779)
- United Kingdom (508)
- Germany (483)
- United States (444)
- Norway (233)
- Switzerland (226)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (155)
- Italy (142)
- Canada (95)
- France (93)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (63)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships