Helmholtz Zentrum München offers Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Life Sciences (f/m) 2017/0144. Helmholtz Zentrum München announces the 3rd call of its international Postdoctoral Fellowship Program.
Number of fellowships: up to 8 highly talented postdocs in the development of a competitive scientific profile for a successful scientific career in academic research or industry.
Fellowship value: Fully-funded
- Stem Cells
- Applications are invited from highly qualified and motivated early-career scientists of all nationalities.
- Applicant must have received PhD degree within the last three years or who will receive their doctoral degree by the start of the program and who have not been recruited to the Center for more than 6 months.
- Applicant must hold Doctoral or equivalent degree in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Bioinformatics, Physics, Mathematics, Veterinary or Human Medicine or related life sciences
- Applicant must demonstrate strong interest in basic and translational research
- Applicant must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Applicant must possess excellent English skills
- Applications can only be submitted online
- All entries on the application form must be in English. Following documents must be uploaded (in English and German) as pdf files (max. size of all uploads is 4 MB):
- CV including personal details, current position, education, interest, experience, skills (max 2 pages)
- List of publications and presentations
- Certificates: doctoral degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, diploma etc.
- Certificate of proficiency in English (recommended for non-native speakers)
|Organization||German Research Center for Environmental Health (GmbH)|
|Subject areas||Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Bioinformatics, Physics, Mathematics, Veterinary, Human Medicine|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||April 30, 2017|