Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Brisbane, Australia offers QUT Postgraduate Research Award (QUTPRA) for Future and Current international research students.
- Creative Industries
- Science and Engineering
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI)
- Institute for Future Environments
- Applicant must have achieved an Ist class honours (H1) or equivalent.
- Applicant must be accepted into a Doctorate or professional doctorate at QUT.
- living allowance: $26,288 in 2016 (indexed annually)
- scholarship is tax free for full-time students
- support living costs for up to 3 years for PhD students
- QUT Higher Degree Research Tuition Fee Sponsorship (for International students)
- scholarship will be terminated when thesis is submitted, or at the end of the award’s duration (whichever is earlier)
- Note: applicants may apply for relocation allowance ($1,520)- only for domestic students
How to apply
- Apply for a research course by 30 September and specify in application for the requirement of scholarship as part of annual scholarship round.
- Applicant will be considered for all scholarships.
- Applicant currently enrolled in a research masters/Doctorate or professional doctorate at QUT, must apply online during annual scholarship round between 1 September and 30 September in any year.
- Applicant must include a latest CV outlining research achievements, list of publications.
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Brisbane
|Subject areas||Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law,
Science and Engineering, Biomedical, Environmental
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 September (yearly)|
For Further Details: Click
Apply for job
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
- Business, Economics & Law
- Engineering, Architecture & Information Technology
- Health and Behavioural Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Institutes and Centres
- Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology
- Global Change Institute
- Institute for Molecular Bioscience
- Institute for Social Science Research
- Mater Research Institute-UQ
- Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation
- Queensland Brain Institute
- Sustainable Minerals Institute
- The University of Queensland Diamantina Institute
- Address Australia