Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Brisbane, Australia offers QUT Postgraduate Research Award (QUTPRA) for Future and Current international research students.
- Creative Industries
- Science and Engineering
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI)
- Institute for Future Environments
- Applicant must have achieved an Ist class honours (H1) or equivalent.
- Applicant must be accepted into a Doctorate or professional doctorate at QUT.
- living allowance: $26,288 in 2016 (indexed annually)
- scholarship is tax free for full-time students
- support living costs for up to 3 years for PhD students
- QUT Higher Degree Research Tuition Fee Sponsorship (for International students)
- scholarship will be terminated when thesis is submitted, or at the end of the award’s duration (whichever is earlier)
- Note: applicants may apply for relocation allowance ($1,520)- only for domestic students
How to apply
- Apply for a research course by 30 September and specify in application for the requirement of scholarship as part of annual scholarship round.
- Applicant will be considered for all scholarships.
- Applicant currently enrolled in a research masters/Doctorate or professional doctorate at QUT, must apply online during annual scholarship round between 1 September and 30 September in any year.
- Applicant must include a latest CV outlining research achievements, list of publications.
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Brisbane
Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law, Science and Engineering, Biomedical, Environmental
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 September (yearly)|
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
- Business, Economics & Law
- Engineering, Architecture & Information Technology
- Health and Behavioural Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Institutes and Centres
- Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology
- Global Change Institute
- Institute for Molecular Bioscience
- Institute for Social Science Research
- Mater Research Institute-UQ
- Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation
- Queensland Brain Institute
- Sustainable Minerals Institute
- The University of Queensland Diamantina Institute
- Address Australia