RIKEN (The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research) is Seeking a Research Scientist, Postdoc Researcher, Research Associate, Technical Scientist or Technical Staff at the Epigenome Technology Exploration Unit)
Institute: RIKEN, Center for Life Science Technologies.
- Epigenome Technology Exploration Unit
- Omics Application Technology Group
- Division of Genomic Technologies
- RIKEN Center for Life Science Technologies (Unit Leader: Aki Minoda)
- Development of novel epigenomic technologies to study combinations of histone modifications present on each histone and nucleosome.
- Identify epigenomic signatures
- Identification of novel diagnostic and therapeutic targets.
- Experience and knowledge of bioinformatics analysis for chromatin (ChIP-seq, ATAC-seq, and DNA methylation)
- A team player
- Good communication skills
- .Comfortable with English language for scientific discussion & publication
For Research Scientist, Postdoctoral Researcher
- Ph.D. holder
- Candidate with less than 3 years postdoc experience will be considered for the position of Postdoc Researcher.
For Research Associate
- Master’s degree holder
- Should also have a strong desire to earn a PhD
- Holder of a BA degree or above with
- Substantial experience and skills relevant
- More than 5 years experience in relevant fields.
- Graduate of a professional training school, junior college, university or graduate school with expertise
- Skills relevant to a field indicated under or equal abilities and more than 2 years experience in a relevant field.
Apply for job
RIKEN is a world-leading scientific institution committed to engaging with the grand challenges of our times, for the benefit of society. RIKEN’s International Public Relations Team ensures that the most noteworthy research carried out at RIKEN reaches a global audience, through the production of press releases and other English-language publications. To be added to our press list please send us an email.
- Address Japan