University of Bologna – Unibo Action 2 – A. Y. 2017/18: The University of Bologna offers study grants of 11.000 € gross to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2017/18.
Unibo Action 2 study grants are assigned on the basis of SAT and GRE test scores.
You can apply for Unibo Action 2 if:
- you are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen Degree Programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian educational system;
- you will sit one of the following tests by the application deadline:
SAT (if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme)
GRE (if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme)
you are younger than 30 years.
- SAT and GRE test are aptitude and skills assessment tests. The tests can be sat in authorised centres in various countries around the world; they are held in English. You must enrol for the tests on the websites of the organisations managing the tests.
Timing and methods:
Publication of the call for applications: January 2017 – the call is now available
- Applications deadline: 31 March 2017 at 5.00 pm (CET)
- Publication of results: April 2017
Timing and methods
Publication of the call for applications: May 2017
Presentation of applications: by 15 July 2017
Publication of results: July 2017
DIRI – Area Relazioni Internazionali – International Desk
Via Filippo Re 4 40126 Bologna Italy