A.G. Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships are available to overseas students beginning the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from one of the following countries: Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka and Vietnam.
Number of Places:
- There will be 5 places available.
- Semester I: Sri Lanka and Bangladesh (01 scholarship each).
- Semester II: India, Vietnam and Bangladesh (01 scholarship each).
- 50% fee reduction for the duration of the course.
Eligibility for Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships:
- Applicant must be a national from one of the above mentioned countries
- Applicants must have completed an approved Year 12 (10+2) program or equivalent in a country other than Australia that meets the eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
- Applicants from above mentioned countries will be preferred
- Applicant must be made an unconditional offer for the Bachelor of Commerce.
- Applicant must have accepted a place in the Bachelor of Commerce in the year it is offered.
- Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered.
- There is no separate application process.
- Scholarships are granted based on the same criteria as selection program.
Outcome of Application:
- Successful applicants will be informed with a letter of offer for the scholarship.
- Those not receiving a scholarship will not be contacted.
Deferring: No delay is allowed.
|Organization||University of Melbourne|
|Fellowship amount||50% fee reduction|
Open to Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam nationals
The University of Melbourne enjoys an outstanding reputation with world rankings consistently placing us as Australia’s leading comprehensive research-intensive university, and one of the world’s top 50.
Melbourne attracts the best and brightest students and researchers and, with a history of over 160 years, we occupy a special place at the heart of our city’s cultural scene.
- Address Australia
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,132)
- Europe (830)
- United Kingdom (537)
- Germany (501)
- United States (472)
- Norway (245)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (231)
- Denmark (194)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (166)
- Italy (144)
- Canada (98)
- France (98)
- Spain (96)
- Japan (82)
- Belgium (73)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (67)
- Austria (43)
- New Zealand (43)
- Singapore (40)
- China (40)
- Poland (36)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(128)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(55)
- Research Associate(335)
- Research Awards(285)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(365)
- Travel Grants(62)