A.G. Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships are available to overseas students beginning the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from one of the following countries: Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka and Vietnam.
Number of Places:
- There will be 5 places available.
- Semester I: Sri Lanka and Bangladesh (01 scholarship each).
- Semester II: India, Vietnam and Bangladesh (01 scholarship each).
- 50% fee reduction for the duration of the course.
Eligibility for Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships:
- Applicant must be a national from one of the above mentioned countries
- Applicants must have completed an approved Year 12 (10+2) program or equivalent in a country other than Australia that meets the eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
- Applicants from above mentioned countries will be preferred
- Applicant must be made an unconditional offer for the Bachelor of Commerce.
- Applicant must have accepted a place in the Bachelor of Commerce in the year it is offered.
- Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered.
- There is no separate application process.
- Scholarships are granted based on the same criteria as selection program.
Outcome of Application:
- Successful applicants will be informed with a letter of offer for the scholarship.
- Those not receiving a scholarship will not be contacted.
Deferring: No delay is allowed.
|Organization||University of Melbourne|
|Fellowship amount||50% fee reduction|
Open to Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam nationals
The University of Melbourne enjoys an outstanding reputation with world rankings consistently placing us as Australia’s leading comprehensive research-intensive university, and one of the world’s top 50.
Melbourne attracts the best and brightest students and researchers and, with a history of over 160 years, we occupy a special place at the heart of our city’s cultural scene.
- Address Australia
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,164)
- Europe (838)
- United Kingdom (550)
- Germany (538)
- United States (477)
- Australia (240)
- Switzerland (237)
- Norway (225)
- Denmark (205)
- Netherlands (150)
- Italy (142)
- Sweden (139)
- France (104)
- Canada (96)
- Japan (83)
- Spain (82)
- All Country (69)
- Belgium (66)
- Finland (63)
- China (43)
- New Zealand (42)
- Austria (40)
- Singapore (39)
- Czech Republic (31)
- South Africa (29)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(111)
- JRF / SRF(5)
- Masters | PhD(45)
- Research Associate(343)
- Research Awards(301)
- Short cources(19)
- Short courses(34)
- Summer School(3)
- Technical positions(374)
- Travel Grants(59)