ZIBI Graduate School Berlin is an international doctoral program for research in infection biology and immunology. ZIBI is the roof organization of the International Max Planck Research School for Infectious Diseases and Immunology (IMPRS-IDI), the DFG Research Training Group 2046 “Parasite Infections: From Experimental Models to Natural Systems” and the Leibniz Graduate School for Rheumatology (LGRh) and we are supported by the Graduate School Scholarship Program of the DAAD with our initiative “Poverty-related and neglected diseases – focus on Africa”. More than 30 projects are being offered for doctoral program.
- Applicants must hold a German Master (MSc), a German Diploma OR an equivalent international degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, or other related subjects.
- It is NOT necessary to hold the degree at the time of your application, but applicant will need a few weeks before commencing to work.
- Applicants with an MD with only clinical qualifications will not be considered.
- Applicants holding a Bachelor’s degree (4 years of study including a final thesis / honors project) will be considered only in rare instances.
- Applicants with bachelor’s degree would require an exceptional academic record (degree equivalent to at least 1.5 on the German scale = “very good”).
How to Apply:
- Apply via the online application platform. The online application form must be completed in English only.
- Applicants are required to provide References in the application form. Applicants are required to furnish contact details of 2 referees that support the application. Referees will be contacted shortly after application has been submitted.
- Motivation and career plans
- Upload a single PDF document containing: CV, high school diploma, university certificates and transcripts and other supporting documents
|Organization||ZIBI Graduate School Berlin|
|Subject areas||Biology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||October 8, 2017|