The Faculty of Social Sciences at Lund University is inviting application for atleast three Doctoral Studentship in Political Science.
- The candidate must have been awarded a second cycle qualification and has satisfied the requirements for courses comprising at least 240 credits of which at least 60 credits were awarded in the second cycle, or has acquired substantially equivalent knowledge in some other way in Sweden or abroad.
- The applicant must have completed at least 30 second cycle credits within the main field of political science, or acquired the equivalent knowledge in Sweden or abroad.
- The applicant must also have completed a Master’s degree project of at least 15 credits in political science or other discipline deemed equivalent.
Applications are to be submitted electronically via the Lund University application portal. The application must include:
- A cover letter in Swedish or English of max 1 000 words, which contains a brief presentation of candidate and qualifications, as well as a brief explanation of why he/she is interested in third cycle studies at the Department of Political Science at Lund University.
- A CV in Swedish or English that demonstrated qualifications for the third cycle programme in Political Science.
- Degree and grade certificates in Swedish or English.
- Master’s degree project in Swedish or English corresponding to at least 15 credits in political science or other discipline deemed equivalent (in addition to the Master’s degree project, a Bachelor’s degree project can also be submitted).
- A brief research plan in Swedish or English of max 2 000 words including references.
- Name and contact information of two personal references (letters of reference are not required in the first stage of application).
- Other documentation of relevance to the position.
|Subject areas||Political Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|