The department of Chemistry and Chemical engineering at Chalmers University of Technology are looking for three PhD students: one PhD position is directed towards metallic materials for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC) and two positions are directed towards corrosion issues in combined heat and power plants using green fuels.
About the position:
- 2 PhD positions on high temperature corrosion in combined heat and power plants using green fuels
- 1 PhD position on metallic materials for fuel cells (SOFC)
- Full-time temporary employment.
- The positions are limited to a maximum of five years.
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or related subjects like Materials Science, Physics or Mechanical Engineering.
- Applicant must be curious and appreciate working as part of a team, yet, always take responsibility for the assigned tasks.
Apply online and the application should be marked with Ref 20200238 and written in English. The application should be sent electronically and be attached as pdf-files, as below:
- CV: previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust; Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: 1-2 pages Introduce yourself; Describe previous experience of relevance for the position (e.g. education, thesis work and, if applicable, any other research activities); Describe future goals and future research focus
- Copies of bachelor and/or master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, eg. TOEFL test results.
|Organization||Chalmers University of Technology|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Materials Science, Physics, Mechanical Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||7th June 2020|