The Tilburg Law School at Tilburg University is looking for Three PhD Researchers for the duration of four years.
- Global Law and Governance
- Modes of Lawmaking
- Law and Security
- Law and Technology
- Sustainable Business and Tax Law
- Applicant must be an outstanding student with an excellent command of English.
- Applicant must have completed (or will complete by the end of August) a Master in Law or a Master in adjacent fields such as Law and Economics, Law and Technology or Politics and Public Administration.
- Research Master’s program students are especially encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must have a strong interest in doing research and are able to formulate views, ideas and concepts based upon complex information, as well as construct conceptual frameworks or models.
Apply online and the application form should include the following documents:
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Research proposal
- Official copy of the diploma Master program
- Official copy of your university marks (grade list)
- A recent example of your written work, ideally a bachelor or master thesis
- A nomination letter from a potential supervisor
|Subject areas||Law and Economics, Law and Technology or Politics and Public Administration|
|Fellowship amount||€2,325 gross/month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||March 11 2020|