The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Department of Educational Studies at Karlstad University invites applications for five doctoral studentships, including two focusing on mental health in pupils, leading to a PhD in Educational Studies.
- Applicant must have been awarded a second-cycle qualification; satisfied the requirements for courses comprising at least 240 credits of which at least 60 credits were at master level; or acquired substantially equivalent knowledge in some other way in Sweden or abroad.
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor of Arts in Education or in some other ways have acquired equivalent knowledge, in the country or abroad.
Apply online and the application should include:
- Cover letter where the applicant details the reasons behind their interest in the position
- List of qualifications (CV),
- Degree certificate with a complete transcript of the courses included, or a certified list of completed courses with grades and dates,
- Copy of Master’s thesis (60 or 120 ECTS credits) or similar
- Copies of publications or certificates for other qualifications
- Brief research plan (approximately 1000 words)
- Letters of recommendation
|Subject areas||Education Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||24 October 2021|